Monday, February 21, 2011

Babysitting.

My son needs a playmate. Play dates are fun, I get together with friends a few times per week, and there's playgroup on Tuesdays. But that's still only 2 hours or so. This kid was not meant to be an only child. So I've decided to start babysitting. I've posted an ad; we'll see if anyone responds.
The extra money will be an added bonus of course. If I'm still not pregnant by next winter we'll probably use the money to go on a little vacation. I'm wishing I thought of this a year ago because I could have really used a vacation this winter. But alas. It's almost over. I mean, old man winter hasn't loosened his grip yet, but he can't hang on forever! And then it's going to be looong hot days, basking in the sunshine in the kiddie pool... working on a killer tan..... That's all a person could ask for, really. Oh and a playmate for DS.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I hope you find a good fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I babysat for the first 3years of my ds's life and loved it. He enjoyed having playmates too. The hardest thing was getting people to pay. Get your payment upfront. GL!!

    ReplyDelete