Sunday, December 5, 2010

Birthdays!!

Yesterday we had a combination party for Tyler and William. Their birthdays aren't til the 13th and 14th respectively, but you know how the Christmas season is. People are all booked up later in the month.
I think we picked a good day because lots of people showed, I think everyone had a great time, all the kids behaved and had a blast, and even the host got to sit and relax!
2 candles on William's cake this year. Where did the time go? Seems like just yesterday I was baking a cake for Tyler's birthday, unaware that within about 8 hours I'd have a newborn in my arms. <3
Ohhh how I miss the newborn days. I just love teeny little babies. But I'm really enjoying watching William grow and learn new things, of course. He's putting together a few words into short sentences lately. It boggles our minds, really. How can they change so much in 2 years?!
Well, Lord willing we'll have another newborn to hold one day. And then we'll start this whole thing over again. lol. Fretting over how they're growing too fast.
Slow down, babies. Just stay little.

1 comment:

  1. it is an even bigger shock when u only see him twice a year :'( :P

    ReplyDelete