Saturday, December 11, 2010

The first negative

I'm probably not going to talk to much about my current situation TTC, because like most people, if I do get pregnant I'd like to keep it a secret for a couple weeks. And if you're from the Pink site you already know where I'm at, but. For anyone following, that might be struggling with infertility or miscarriages... you probably know. That first negative after a miscarriage is pretty heartbreaking.
I debated for a long time on whether or not I should test early. If I was pregnant, it would be a great present for my husband and son's birthdays (on the 13th and 14th.) But if I wasn't I might be bummed and spoil the celebrations....
Finally I decided that knowing is better. Not knowing drives me nuts. So I tested, and what-do-ya-know. Big Fat Negative. Even though I know that it's probably just too early... Bummed would be an understatement. I'm pretty crushed.
Praying hard for tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Ah Susy, I'm so sorry but I know you will get your BFP soon!!! Good luck hun!! And Happy early Birthday to your DH and son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Susy! Keeping my FX for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad. Nothing I can say to make it not sad. All the best for your road ahead, whatever it holds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Susy for what you're going through. When I got pregnant HPTs and became not pregnant, probably a fluke or something, my mom said--we have to pray harder. Sometimes it's hard to understand the wisdom out of it especially if our hearts are breaking, but I know we'll get what we want in time. FX for you!

    ReplyDelete